Counseling or employing the best and experienced Robbery lawyers is the brilliant and most ideal approach for complex cases to yield a positive outcome. Discipline for Robbery. The discipline for burglary is given under Section 392 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860. As per this segment, any individual who endeavors to submit theft should be rebuffed with thorough detainment for up to seven years and furthermore be at risk for a fine. Lawyerhomes helps you consult with Robbery lawyers in India . Book consultation to get assistance from Robbery advocates in India .
- Search lawyer by selecting the area of expertise
- Search lawyer based on the location
- Each listed lawyer has displayed their respective area of expertise
- Filter your choice by available gender category
- Filter could be done based on male, female or transgender
- Filter the search done by available court options
- You may filter the search based on high court lawyer, civil court lawyer, etc.
- Filter the search based on language, lawyer do choose their language which they speak, this helps you in getting a option to choose lawyer of same language category.
- You may include the detail description in comment section.