Counseling or employing the best and experienced Patent lawyers is the brilliant and most ideal approach for complex cases to yield a positive outcome. Development identifying with an item or a procedure that is new, including imaginative advance and fit for mechanical application can be done patent in India. Nevertheless, it must not fall into the classification of developments that are non-patentable as given under Section 3 and 4 of the (Indian) Patents Act, 1970. Lawyerhomes helps you consult with Patent lawyers in India . Book consultation to get assistance from Patent advocates in India .
- Search lawyer by selecting the area of expertise
- Search lawyer based on the location
- Each listed lawyer has displayed their respective area of expertise
- Filter your choice by available gender category
- Filter could be done based on male, female or transgender
- Filter the search done by available court options
- You may filter the search based on high court lawyer, civil court lawyer, etc.
- Filter the search based on language, lawyer do choose their language which they speak, this helps you in getting a option to choose lawyer of same language category.
- You may include the detail description in comment section.