Answered question


My electricity supply has been connected. Iam filing an F.I. R for Human rights violation. Since i cannot charge any IPC penal code, what should I seek from Hunam rights court? Is it compensation?


Dear Sir,

Please go through following recent judment which may be helpful to you


Access To Electricity Supply Should Be Considered Human Right: Chhattisgarh HC [Read Order]

Disclaimer: The above responses are NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as the response is totally based on the query posted by the customer. You may contact any of the lawyer at with your specific query to get the legal opinion.